Settlement programs receive information from the Dispatch and Freight Bills modules, and consolidate that information to automatically process one of the most tedious and time-consuming parts of your business.
Because the system and it's information are on-line and accessible at all times, changes or additions can be readily made to handle unplanned expenses or changes during the course of a particular trip.
Detailed settlement sheets provide clear and complete documentation for each trip. All expenses and advances are tracked and automatically deducted from the settlement check.
- Reconciliation of monies advanced with monies owed to a owner/operator or lessor
- Flexible rating and payment methods
- Automatic update of general ledger when check is printed
- Individual selection option for trips to be included in a pay period
- Detailed settlement sheet that itemizes loads and deductions can be included with check
- Instant display of driver earnings, advances and expenses by trip
- Settlement Forecast report
- Settlement Summary report
- Automatic printing of Settlement checks
- Settlement Check Register
- Lessor Settlement Register